- 17 februar 2019Morten Ørum Madsen med fremme efter 66er...
- 16 februar 2019Søndag går det løs igen - spansk talent slutter sig til ECCO Touren...
- 16 februar 2019VOLVO CHINA OPEN TO MAKE SHENZHEN RETURN FOR 25TH ANNIVERSARY...
- 16 februar 2019La Reserva de Sotogrande to host new Ladies European Tour event...
- 14 februar 2019Sejren udeblev for Højgaard, da islænding vandt Mediter Real Estate Masters...
14 januar 2019 20:03
Scotty Cameron Introduces New Select Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 Putters
Scotty Cameron has added two new mid-mallet models to his flagship line of Select putters – the Select Fastback 2 and Select Squareback 1.5 – developed through feedback from the game’s best players.
Available in golf shops worldwide beginning Feb. 15, the new Select models provide additional mid-mallet options for players seeking Scotty’s popular Fastback and Squareback head styles with specific neck configurations and performance characteristics:
• Select Fastback 2: Following the introduction of the 2018 Select Fastback model on the worldwide professional golf tours, players immediately asked Scotty for one option – a plumbing neck. The familiar, confidence-inspiring setup, which provides one shaft of offset, has been incorporated into this rounded mid-mallet. In addition to the new neck, subtle refinements have been made to the topline for a slightly thinner look, as well as a reduction of face height.
• Select Squareback 1.5: Scotty’s new Squareback 1.5 incorporates a new mini-slant neck that further squares off the overall shape and look at address for the player seeking clean, distinct visual cues. Additionally, the draft angle has been updated to accommodate the new neck, which also produces slightly more toe flow than its mid-bend counterpart, the Select Squareback. Similar to the Fastback 2, Scotty shaved some topline thickness for a thinner appearance from address, and reduced the overall face height.
Both models adopt the Select line’s tour-proven multi-material construction with a precision milled, MOI-enhancing 6061 aircraft aluminum face-sole component expertly designed into the 303 stainless steel putter head.
QUOTING MASTER CRAFTSMAN SCOTTY CAMERON: “Extending the Select line was all about taking the feedback we got from players and incorporating it into new offerings. Shortly after we introduced the 2018 Fastback and Squareback models on tour, players began asking for them with prototype necks. We are seeing more and more players gravitate to these nice, compact head shapes. They’re not blades and not exactly mallets. We call them mid-mallets. By creating the Fastback 2 with a plumbing neck, and the Squareback 1.5 with our mini-slant neck, we’re giving players everything they asked for and more.”
SELECT WEIGHTING & ACCESSORIES: The Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 feature Select-line advanced stability weighting with two, customizable stainless steel heel-toe weights, stepless steel shafts and supple Black & Silver Matador Mid-size grips developed to offer the comfort of a larger grip while maintaining responsiveness and feel.
REFINED AESTHETICS: Every putter in the Select line features a raw stainless steel finish with a unique bead blast for a radiant yet glare resistant appearance. Smaller, double-milled “cherry dots” on the sole of the Fastback 2 and the heel and sole of the Squareback 1.5 – inspired by Scotty’s familiar three bright translucent red dot theme – with simplified, engraved typography represents this modern, refined line.
AVAILABILITY: Select Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 putters will be available on Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 worldwide through Titleist authorized golf shops. RRP 3299 DKK.