- 18 april 2019Tiger Woods 81 PGA tour sejre...
- 17 april 2019Motion eller mesterskaber?...
- 17 april 2019LYNGBYGAARD GOLF I SAMARBEJDE MED KIDSAID...
- 17 april 2019VERDENSPREMIERE PÅ OMEGA DUBAI MOONLIGHT CLASSIC...
- 17 april 2019Ernie Els signs with PUMA...
30 august 2016 21:01
Nye Cameron & Crown Puttere fra Scotty Cameron
The new line of Cameron & Crown putters by Scotty Cameron offers four of Scotty’s most-trusted models precisely crafted at 33 inches and specifically weighted for players who prefer shorter putters.
Available in ex-US Markets Oct. 21 and in USA & Canada Sep. 23, Cameron & Crown putters deliver the craftsmanship, quality and tour-proven performance that have made Scotty Cameron putters the choice of many of the world’s best players for more than two decades.
• Each Cameron & Crown putter is custom designed at 33 inches and matched with properly weighted heads and new smaller diameter white Matador grips. This configuration ensures correct swing weight, providing optimal feel and balance throughout the putting stroke.
• From modern blade to high-MOI mallet, Cameron & Crown models are available in four of Scotty’s most popular head shapes – Select Newport 2, Select Newport M2 Mallet, GOLO 5 and Futura X5R – to satisfy the variety of strokes, styles and preferences of players at every level of the game.
• Multi-material technology – utilizing 303 stainless steel and 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for face inlays, face-sole components and flange constructions – is performance-matched to each putter style to provide ideal forgiveness and feel.
• A raw stainless steel finish with a unique Silver Mist treatment creates a radiant yet glare resistant appearance. New Cameron & Crown graphics blend Scotty’s familiar three milled dots with an elegant white, gold, silver and black color scheme.
“Each year, I’ve received increasingly more requests – from men, women and juniors – for 33- inch putters,” said Titleist Master Putter Maker Scotty Cameron.
“We wanted to call special attention to the importance of weight and length and create a unique offering for those players whose setup dictates a 33-inch putter.”
“When we pioneered the adjustable sole weight system, it became possible to match the putter head weight relative to the length for a balanced stroke,” he said.
“Cameron & Crown models are purpose-built 33-inch designs, not manipulated 35-inch putters, with two 20- gram weights to ensure the swing weight and feel of these putters are consistent with their longer counterparts. We then developed a smaller Matador grip to match that performance and feel. These are crucial details when it comes to making a confident stroke.”