- 16 februar 2019Søndag går det løs igen - spansk talent slutter sig til ECCO Touren...
- 16 februar 2019VOLVO CHINA OPEN TO MAKE SHENZHEN RETURN FOR 25TH ANNIVERSARY...
- 16 februar 2019La Reserva de Sotogrande to host new Ladies European Tour event...
- 14 februar 2019Sejren udeblev for Højgaard, da islænding vandt Mediter Real Estate Masters...
- 14 februar 2019Vejle Golf Club satser på unge, friske kræfter i Restauranten...
08 februar 2016 13:14
Softspikes Launches New Tour Lock Technology
Number-One Cleat Brand in Golf Unveils New Low-Profile Cleat Insert System, Featured in Flagship FootJoy Models. Softspikes®, the world’s leading cleat brand and number-one cleat across the globe, has revealed its new Tour Lock Insert System which was designed and developed on the company’s popular Fast Twist® thread and receptacle technology.
The system, which will be used in FootJoy’s flagship D.N.A. 2.0, Freestyle and HydroLite shoes in 2016, utilises an ultra-low receptacle profile that has been engineered to measure only 4mm to bring golfers closer to the ground.
The new technology also features Softspikes’® new patent pending Cross System Protection (CSP). Inserting a post in the base of the receptacle allows for cleats only developed for the Tour Lock system to fit in the shoe, therefore elimating the risk of improper cleats being inserted.
Having recognised a demand for a low profile, “Fast Twist” system, Softspikes® engineers have combined the strength and durability of Fast Twist with the low profile technology of PINS® (Performance INsert System), providing the most durable and reliable system in the market.
Golfers will also enjoy the backward compatibility of the new technology, with Tour Lock™ cleats able to fit into any Fast Twist® or Tri-Lok®/Slim-Lok® receptacle.
The new Tour Lock system will be available in Softspikes’ new Silver Tornado aftermarket cleat.