- 20 oktober 2017Borgmester indvier ny grøn varmeløsning...
- 16 oktober 2017Landsholdstrupperne sæson 2017/18 er udtaget...
- 16 oktober 2017Svendborg Golf Klub indgår samarbejde med ny træner...
- 16 oktober 2017Axel Boasson vandt FREJA Final4Four...
- 12 oktober 2017Danske golftalenter flot fra land på Q-School Final Stage...
26 juli 2017 13:53
NEW AD333 golf bal
Srixon Sports Europe LTD. is excited to introduce the NEW AD333 golf ball to its most innovative Srixon golf ball family.
The new AD333 golf ball is a high-performance, 2 piece golf ball that delivers an exceptional balance of distance, soft feel and green side control. Engineered for golfers who demand total performance in a more durable offering, the new AD333 utilises similar technology to our tour-proven Z-Star series golf balls in a ionomer cover design.
The new AD333 features a lower-compression Energetic Gradient GrowthTM Core, a new third generation Spin Skin™ coating, and a new, more efficient 338 Aerodynamic Speed Dimple™ Pattern. These three technologies combine to deliver balanced performance: longer, more accurate driving distance, better iron control, and improved greenside spin.
The key technologies inside the new AD333 include:
- Lower-Compression Energetic Gradient Growth Core. AD333`s core technology uses variable stiffness to deliver better feel and exceptional distance on every shot.
- Third Generation Spin Skin Coating. This latest iteration of Srixon’s proven ball coating is more elastic with less bonding points so it produces more consistent spin from any lie — especially the rough.
- Aerodynamic 338 Speed Dimple Pattern. Along with more control in the wind, this dimple pattern reduces drag to maximize distance.
Lionel Caron, President Continental Europe said: “The AD333 has been the most successful Srixon Ball in the past 15 years in the UK and on the European continent. We are really excited to present the next generation of this popular offering”.
The NEW AD333 will be available across Continental Europe from the 15th of August 2017.