- 20 maj 2019PING introduces G410 LST driver; lower spin, higher MOI...
- 20 maj 2019Historisk stærkt felt til dette års Made in Denmark by FREJA...
- 19 maj 2019Eva behøvede kun ét slag...
- 16 maj 2019Thomas Bjørn bliver ikke klar Made in Denmark by FREJA...
- 13 maj 2019Spil mned ved HÄSTENS Holstebro Open 2019...
27 marts 2016 09:38
Golfbreaks.com Takes Luxury Golf To Another Level
It could take the form of a chartered private jet to Augusta to watch The Masters next April; staying in a luxury condo with its own chef, chauffeur and spa therapist whilst playing exclusive courses nearby. Or, perhaps a VIP trip of a lifetime to The Ryder Cup at Hazeltine National this September to watch 2016 Major winners Danny Willett and Henrik Stenson competing in a European team hoping to retain the trophy.
Whatever the preferred option and however high the aspirations may be, the new Golfbreaks.com Xclusive Collection is designed to cater for the modern golfing traveller seeking out exceptional, often unique experiences. From playing on some of the world’s most iconic courses, to inside-the-ropes access to the sport’s most notable events, the collection offers a level of unparalleled service.
The Golfbreaks.com Xclusive Collection also specialises in staging corporate golf days that deliver standout moments for valued clients and help generate more business and enhance reputations. Applying more than 18 years of operational expertise to any golfing challenge, Golfbreaks.com creates one-of-a-kind corporate days designed to exceed expectations.
“As Europe’s leading specialist golf travel company with a global reach and access to world class golfing destinations and key influencers within the sport, we’re ideally placed to provide customers with the kind of bespoke experience that sets the pulse racing for any golfer,” said Andrew Stanley, Chief Executive and founder of Golfbreaks.com, which last year posted a turnover of £60m.
“Luxury travel in general has grown by 48% over the past five years* and golf is now seeing its share of this sector expand rapidly. We envisage that by the time of The Ryder Cup matches returning to Europe in 2018, the premium sector of the golf travel market could be worth upwards of £10m a year to Golfbreaks.com, as more individuals and corporations look to distinguish themselves from others when value and expertise are matched with world class standards,” he added.
The launch of the Golfbreaks.com Xclusive Collection comes just a few months after Golfbreaks.com acquired the boutique agency owned by Sky Sports’ presenter Sarah Stirk that had reflected the growing interest in luxury golfing experiences. …/…
“The scale of the Golfbreaks.com operation enables Xclusive Collection to add a new dimension to customised, luxury golf travel and deliver truly unforgettable memories for all those involved,” said Sarah.
Although individual packages can always be created, some examples of Golfbreaks.com Xclusive Collection offerings are:
- The ultimate 3-day Ryder Cup experience, flying between Gleneagles, Le Golf National and Celtic Manor;
- The Open Championship in Scotland, with rounds at St Andrews (Old), Troon, Carnoustie and Muirfield;
- The incredible Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, with luxury transfers between courses and 5* accommodation throughout;
- Travelling through South Africa on the Rovos Rail, playing the world’s highest Par 3 and taking in unbelievable safari experiences.
Whilst some previous requests met by the team include:
- Travelling by helicopter to play multiple Top 50 courses on the same day;
- An inside-the-ropes experience at the Solheim Cup;
- Flying to California, playing Pebble Beach and other courses along the spectacular Pacific Highway;
- Jetting to Brazil to watch golf return to the Olympic Games in Rio next month.
“These are just some of the experiences that the Xclusive Collection can cater for and embellish if required,” added Sarah. “The sky’s the limit when it comes to enjoying golf in different parts of the world and with true added value that the new collection can provide.”
For more details, visit Golfbreaks.com/Xclusive Golf