- 25 maj 2019Danskerne er tidligt på banen søndag...
- 25 maj 2019Lasse Jensen holder fanen højt ved Made in Denmark presented by FREJA...
- 24 maj 2019Martin Leth Simonsen og Jeff Winther tæt på toppen ved Made in Denmark by FREJA...
- 24 maj 2019LIGE NU: Jeff Winther med dagens bedste runde ved Made in Denmark - glæder sig til at bowle...
- 23 maj 2019Nicolai Højgaard bedste dansker, da 7'er spændte ben for Olesen...
29 februar 2016 14:53
GALVIN GREEN ADDS MADSEN TO ITS RANKS
-Danish Tour star to promote Multi-layer Concept from head-to-toe- Galvin Green, the leading golf apparel brand, has added Danish European Tour player Morten Orum Madsen to its team of brand ambassadors.
The tall 27-year-old from Silkeborg Golf Club – home club of Denmark’s best-known golfer Thomas Bjørn – will wear Galvin Green clothing from its Multi-layer Concept range for the next two seasons.
He is looking to enhance his Tour career during this time, after a highly successful rookie season in 2014 when he became South African Open
champion with a 2-shot victory and final round of 67 playing alongside Major winner Charl Schwartzel.
The Official Team Supplier of Weatherwear to Europe’s Ryder Cup team in 2016 and 2018 is providing Morten with a complete wardrobe of high-
performance garments, including its award-winning GORE-TEX® waterproof jackets and trousers. His new outfits will also feature body-mapped Ventil8™ shirts with UV protection, plus INSULA™ pullovers, hats, gloves, socks, base layers and accessories.
“I always dreamt of wearing the Galvin Green clothing,” said Morten. “I think Galvin Green is an iconic brand that blends classic and modern styles perfectly. The comfort is great and the rainwear is second to none,” he tweeted to his 2,000+ followers.