- 27 april 2017GOLF-SUPERMÆND SÆSONSTARTER I RY...
- 26 april 2017C More Golf sender live fra Zürich Classic of New Orleans...
- 20 april 201725-års jubilæum på Skjoldenæsholm...
- 17 april 2017VIND ET GOLFOPHOLD PÅ PGA CATALUNYA...
- 17 april 2017Se recap fra RBC Heritage, hvor Wesley Bryan triumferede...
19 januar 2017 07:12
PING unveils tour-proven i200 iron
Af PING PM
PHOENIX (January 16, 2017) – Achieving significant performance gains without sacrificing any key attributes, PING engineers have designed the new i200 iron for aspiring blade players who like to be creative with their shot making, but also demand forgiveness on miscues.
Providing the look and feel of a players-style iron with exceptional forgiveness for its size, the i200 offers improved workability and ball-flight control with the right amount of playability to ensure accuracy and consistency.
Minimised offset appearance, a thin top rail and a slimmer profile CTP provides a clean cavity players-style head that will appeal to the eye of the more discerning player, while the soft, 431 stainless steel machined back cavity provides a buttery soft feel and a muted sound at impact.
Forgiveness has been maximised by weight savings from a 30% thinner face, enabling weight to be redistributed to the toe and hosel regions for increased MOI. Coupled with the introduction of a new activated elastomer insert, the thinner, faster face delivers more ball speed for increased distance.
Refined sole profiles and a higher leading edge improve turf interaction throughout the set, while a hydropearl chrome finish repels water for more control and helps minimise fliers from wet conditions and lies in the rough.
Available as standard with the PING CFS Distance shaft, golfers can also choose one of five popular after-market shafts with no upcharge.
The new i200 iron can be pre-ordered beginning today at PING-authorised retailers.
- Available 3-9, PW, UW
- Stock steel shaft: PING AWT 2.0 (R, S, X)
- Stock graphite shaft: PING CFS Graphite (65 Soft R, 70 R, 80 S)
- After-market stock shaft options (no upcharge): Dynamic Gold S300, X100; Project X 5.0, 6.0; XP 95 (R300, S300), N.S. Pro Modus3 105 (S, X), KBS Tour (R,S & X)
- RRP: 1075 DKr per club with steel shaft; 1165 DKr per club with graphite shaft