- 27 april 2017GOLF-SUPERMÆND SÆSONSTARTER I RY...
- 26 april 2017C More Golf sender live fra Zürich Classic of New Orleans...
- 20 april 201725-års jubilæum på Skjoldenæsholm...
- 17 april 2017VIND ET GOLFOPHOLD PÅ PGA CATALUNYA...
- 17 april 2017Se recap fra RBC Heritage, hvor Wesley Bryan triumferede...
24 november 2015 05:41
WILSON STAFF LAUNCHES NEW FG TOUR PMP WEDGES
– Almost 100 loft and lie options available through custom fit – Wilson Staff, the brand with more Major wins with its wedges than any other (82), has enhanced its widely acclaimed FG Tour™ range with the introduction of the new FG Tour PMP wedges.
The PMP (Precision Milled Performance) wedges include new maximum volume HM grooves for spin on full shots, laser etched Micro Spin Lines for increased spin and control on partial shots plus a perfectly flat, milled face for greater consistency.
Three sole designs – Traditional, Tour Grind and Wide – offer golfers numerous loft, lie and bounce variables, with as many as 95 unrivalled playability options available through custom fitting.
“To have input from Wilson Advisory Staff members like Kevin Streelman and Brendan Steele provides us with an insight to produce Tour quality wedges with custom fit options to suit the performance of every golfer, ”said Doug Wright, Global Commercial Director of Wilson Golf.
The wedges come fitted with a KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 wedge shaft that features an active tip section for a higher ball flight, plus more spin for added stopping power and accuracy.
A Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip with imprinted dots helps players grip the club appropriately for different shot lengths.
Available in striking Gun Blue PVD and Tour Frosted finish, the FG Tour PMP wedges are available in January 2016 from a RRP of £79.
Golfers can find more information about their nearest custom fit centre by visiting www.wilsonstaff.com.